Esoteric question

Attila Szalay mochrul at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 10:00:10 UTC 2019

Hi,

I have a similar setup with different MicroTic routers but haven't
experienced things like this.

I think, what should be helpful to solve this issue is a config dump, a
(the more the merrier) packet capture (all interfaces, all port, all
protocol) and you can also raise the log level related to the dhcp process
too.