eth0: not responding (recovering)

Surya Teja suryateja042 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 15:34:14 UTC 2019

Hi Bill Thanks for your reply,
Yes I see traffic on the peer ports which i mentioned in the fail over
section of my configuration file.
My mclt value is 1800(30 min).
I am seeing these issues on the failover server and some times I see the
logs saying peer hold all free leases, but that scope is not completely
full with active entries in the dhcpd.lease file of that specified server

And one more strange thing I observerd in the lease file. In the file I
have statements like my status and peer status. In that peer status is
saying *unknown*
When will this happen? In general scenario it should be normal that is what
i got from internet, but the state is not getting updated in the lease file.