eth0: not responding (recovering)

Surya Teja suryateja042 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 5 13:33:21 UTC 2019

Hi I have an issue in the lease flow with isc dhcp service. In the logs it
is printing  * eth0: not responding (recovering) *
My local is set up with active-active mode(splt value as 50-50%) and
because of some reason one of the appliance  went down for some duration. I
observed this and i bring it up, and duration of down is nearly 15hr.
After i bring it up. I am seeing the logs saying not responding
(recovering). Its been more than two hours still I am getting the same
logs
Does any one have any idea about this scenario and how to get the
environment stable