No subnet declaration; Can't open /var/lib/dhcp/dhcpd.leases for append

A publicface at bak.rr.com
Sun Jan 28 20:52:38 UTC 2018

> So this seems to imply that the wireless interface must be up and configured BEFORE it can be added to the bridge.

No doubt that's another place where I went wrong.  wireless face is
still not up.  Had it working at one time, no longer.  Thanks for all
your input Simon!  I think I'm going to stick with what's working right
now (as mentioned in another email, blue & yellow can both ping the 'Net
over wired) and focus on figuring out what's wrong with hostapd, then on
to remaining DNS issues.  I greatly appreciate all your input!!!