No subnet declaration; Can't open /var/lib/dhcp/dhcpd.leases for append

A publicface at bak.rr.com
Sun Jan 28 20:18:07 UTC 2018

It suddenly occurred to me that it's probably my wireless card that does
not support the operation, however it's ambiguous.

It's moot though because dhcpd won't listen on a virtual interface
(unless I messed something up there too!)

In any event, I was able to get both blue and yellow onto the 'Net today
with Bill Shirley's help and of course everyone else that pointed out my
various mistakes.

Thanks again to everyone that participated, much appreciated!!!