DHCP IP assignment issue - dhcp failover scenario

Usman Ahmad usman.hfd at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 19:09:35 UTC 2018

Clients subnet gateway is configured as vip between both relay routers and
this vip is active on router-2.

And each router is taking physical address as Gi-addr configured for the
vrrp of client subnet.

Regarding dhcp servers routing; dhcp01 gateway is router1 and dhcp02
gateway is router2.

Regards,
Usman