Procedure for failover partner replacement.

perl-list perl-list at network1.net
Thu May 11 14:00:09 UTC 2017

If you are using the same version of DHCP, then it should work fine.

I have done exactly that before and it has worked for me. The DHCP servers returned to both partners normal mode after a very brief (not responding startup) state. The DHCP servers did not appear to in any way realize they were on a different cluster.