First time relayed network

Tuc at Beach House tuctboh at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 01:50:24 UTC 2017

Hi,

Thanks. Actually solved it this morning after piecing together help from a
few people. Option 82 googling makes it FAR scarier than it needs to be. I
also then started debugging source to figure out the problem with the
"unknown network segment" to find out it was my misreading the correct
subnet 205 times.

Yes, it was actually as easy as adding a shared-network and putting the
correct subnet. I didn't need to mess with agent.link-selection or anything!

Thanks, Tuc