ISC DHCP package end of life

/dev/rob0 rob0 at gmx.co.uk
Wed Jan 25 06:14:32 UTC 2017

On Wed, Jan 25, 2017 at 10:41:51AM +0530, Priyadarshini Babu wrote:
> I would like to know hte ISC DHCP package end of life. Since I did
> not notice any development on this package last 3yrs. Can you
> please update this package support/end of life.

You are mistaken.  DHCP 4.3.5 was released on 2016-10-04, under 3
months ago.

Are you looking in the wrong place?  Look here:
    http://ftp.isc.org/isc/dhcp/4.3.5/

If your question was intended for your distributor, you should ask
elsewhere; do not assume they would see your question here.  (You
would also have to say what distribution you are using.)
--
  http://rob0.nodns4.us/