please remove this email

Simon Hobson dhcp1 at thehobsons.co.uk
Tue Feb 7 22:07:52 UTC 2017

On 7 Feb 2017, at 19:38, Leandro <ingrogger at gmail.com> wrote:

> How can I be removed from the mail list ??
> I already submit the remove request from the link but still receiving this email.

Did you unsubscribe the right email ?
Also, from memory, just clicking the link isn't enough - you have to click a button to unsubscribe.

PS - please do not hijack a thread like this. When you hit reply to an existing list message and just change the subject - there are headers which still link it to the thread, and so in the archives and many mail clients, your different thread ends up mingled into a completely unrelated thread.