DHCPREQUEST flooding

Patrick Trapp ptrapp at nex-tech.com
Thu May 5 14:51:34 UTC 2016

Do the 300-ish devices share anything in particular in their configurations? Is the configuration you shared pertinent to some of your culprits?

Can you confirm that the ACK are reaching the devices? Do any of the devices lose their address entirely and have to be rebooted to get back on the network or is this issue literally only apparent to you and your logs?

Patrick