Future release announcements

Shawn Routhier sar at isc.org
Thu Jan 21 18:54:47 UTC 2016

ISC maintains three public mailing lists to carry news and
discussion related to ISC DHCP:  dhcp-users, dhcp-workers,
and dhcp-announce.

In the past it was our practice to send release announcements
and security bulletins to all three lists but in order to
reduce the amount of duplicate e-mail received by our
subscribers, beginning immediately our practice will be
changed to send announcements only to the dhcp-announce list.

To ensure that you don't miss future release announcements
and security advisories, please make sure you are subscribed
to the announcement list.  If you are not already subscribed
you can join by visiting:

and following the directions on that page.

Regards,
Shawn Routhier
ISC DHCP lead engineer