Issues with dhcpv6 and ddns updates

Thomas Markwalder tmark at isc.org
Fri Dec 2 16:20:36 UTC 2016

On 12/2/16 11:11 AM, perl-list wrote:

> [...]

Let me clarify.  Some options are going to available, such as
leased-address, but not all options will be.  Any option value which has
been configured in the server configuration to be the result of
expression which must be evaluated, potentially at scopes down to the
pool level is not going to have a value, as the statements are simply
not executed during release processing.