client class parameters inside subnet decl?

Václav Ovsík vaclav.ovsik at i.cz
Mon Aug 22 13:18:46 UTC 2016

On Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 10:25:27AM +0200, Václav Ovsík wrote:
> What a shame, there is no
>
>     if member_of class
> 	options...
>
> Oh, maybe I can globaly set some option for class members and test it in
> subnet. I'm going to experiment with this ;)

FYI: This doesn't work. I tried

    class "Alcatel-Lucent_IPTouch" {
	    match if option vendor-class-identifier = "alcatel.tsc-ip.0"
		    or option vendor-class-identifier = "alcatel.noe.0";
	    option user-class "classAlcatelIPT";
    }

and then in subnet pool

    if config-option user-class = "classAlcatelIPT"...

Maybe the order of evaluating is probably against this. :(
Regards
--
Zito