DHCP Leases Parser

Sallee, Jake Jake.Sallee at umhb.edu
Wed Apr 13 15:58:29 UTC 2016

​ISC Kea stores your leases in a DB if you want it to, and the devs announced some time ago that they will be adding support to store subnet declarations as well as the subnet options in the DB as well, IIRC.

I am waiting for these features before I proceed with my own project, currently using the working title FOSDDI.

I won't bore you with the details, but it may be somewhat like what you are looking for.

The project is still in its infancy and has been put on a bit of a hiatus until the Kea DB backend stuff is made available.  But I believe it would be a boon to many people facing similar issues of making sense of the DHCP leases file.

I am also looking for collaborators so if any of this sounds remotely interesting feel free to look the project up on github or contact me off-list.

Jake Sallee
Godfather of Bandwidth
System Engineer
University of Mary Hardin-Baylor