DHCP-Relay duplicating unicast packets

Niall O'Reilly niall.oreilly at ucd.ie
Fri Sep 11 12:57:47 UTC 2015

On Fri, 11 Sep 2015 12:28:07 +0100,
Marc Haber wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a test network setup with some VLANs.

  I suspect that something is mismatched between your actual network
  topology and the mental model thereof which you've used to place and
  configure the components of your DHCP infrastructure.

  How do you maintain separation between your VLANs?  Could you have
  leakage between the spanning trees of the different VLANs?  Where
  on your network do you expect to see untagged traffic?  How many
  physical and virtual (VLAN-tagged) interfaces are configured on
  your DHCP server?

  Best regards,
  Niall O'Reilly