hardware ethernet and option vendor-class-identifier

Rafal golem at mtm-info.pl
Fri Oct 16 14:13:04 UTC 2015

Hello Patrick,

I just posted example to make it more clear.
In working environment there will be STB as dhcp client.
I  cannot control firmware of STB. So I can just make harder to obtain
IP for foreign devices.
STB sends dhcp with model type in vendor-class-identifier field.
So thats reason why I want to add additional check before obtaining IP
address.  Cloning  vendor-class-identifier  field  is  bit harder than
simple mac address clone.

Rafal