dhcp 4.3.2 with ldap backend

Kristof Van Doorsselaere kristof.vandoorsselaere at hogent.be
Fri May 8 09:18:15 UTC 2015

Thanks for your reply.

Our current dhcp server is a centos 5.5, the new server I’m setting up is a centos 7

On this centos 7:

- dhcp 4.2.8 with ldap backend = OK
- dhcp 4.3.2 with ldap backend = NOK

The installed openldap packages are:

Name        : openldap-devel
Arch        : x86_64
Version     : 2.4.39
Release     : 6.el7
Size        : 3.7 M
Repo        : installed
From repo   : base
Summary     : LDAP development libraries and header files
URL         : http://www.openldap.org/
License     : OpenLDAP
Description : The openldap-devel package includes the development libraries and
            : header files needed for compiling applications that use LDAP
            : (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) internals. LDAP is a set of
            : protocols for enabling directory services over the Internet. Install
            : this package only if you plan to develop or will need to compile
            : customized LDAP clients.

Kristof