Hex to ASCII converter for PXE option 43?

Doug Barton dougb at dougbarton.email
Fri May 1 22:55:10 UTC 2015

Sorry I wasn't clear, I'm not looking for straight conversion on a
character by character basis.

What I'm looking for is something that can convert a PXE option 43 into
a string that can be used with a vendor profile.

Doug

--
I am conducting an experiment in the efficacy of PGP/MIME signatures.
This message should be signed. If it is not, or the signature does not