Fwd: failover and loadbalance for relayed requests

Leandro ingrogger at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 14:50:13 UTC 2015

Hi dhcp users: I have a few years working with isc dhcp, I would like to
move my dhcp service scheme to a virtualized enviroment to provide HA
and load balance on a relayed scheme. I would like to ask for some
documentation to read and also ask for the dhcp isc failover
capabilities and recommendations. I imagine to setup two servers for
instance with lease database sync and two ips configured on the relays
... is that possible ? how does iscp manage the leases db sync? also
could think in a proxy or a load balancer but need to investigate and
read a little bit more about it .... Ok ... that`s all ... any idea
would be wellcome,
  Regards, Leandro.