problem updating dynamic dns from isc dhcpd

Niall O'Reilly niall.oreilly at ucd.ie
Wed Feb 4 20:47:17 UTC 2015

At Wed, 4 Feb 2015 20:32:33 +0000,
Cuttler, Brian (HEALTH) wrote:

> Simon,
>
> Man page makes that look like an update/access issue, I'm not being
> rejected for access, but seemingly because the domain name isn't
> being recognized.

  I have this vague memory from way back when I was playing with this,
  that the domain name may need to be placed in quotes ("...").

  If you already have quotes, try removing them.  I forget which it is.

  This may be what Simon meant by "the syntax is *almost*, but not
  quite, identical to that in named.conf."

  I hope this helps.

  Niall O'Reilly