deny booting in host statement?

Jim Glassford jmglass at iup.edu
Fri May 2 19:00:53 UTC 2014

This has worked well here, note the 1: in front of the MAC to be denied
DHCP Server 4.1.1-P1

  class "badboys" {
   match hardware;
}

subclass "badboys" 1:00:00:00:00:00:00; #Bad enet
subclass "badboys" 1:00:11:22:33:44:55; #Bad enet
subclass "badboys" 1:00:1e:33:45:a3:50; #unknown (BBSales) inside RSM MDF
subclass "badboys" 1:88:ae:1d:41:9d:96; #unknown (Richard) RSM

   ~add deny to the subnet scopes where want to block

subnet  1.8.2.0 netmask 255.255.254.0
{option routers 1.8.2.1;
  pool {
  ignore client-updates;ddns-updates off;