DHCPv6 configuration info required.

vijay s sheelavantar s_vijay65 at rediffmail.com
Wed Mar 12 09:44:12 UTC 2014

Hello,I am using ISC DHCP server (version 4.2.5).
I am trying to configure DHCPv6 server. could you please let me know how can i configure below things in my server.
1. NTP Server (option 56) i.e.RFC 5908.2. VLANID (option 132 ?? i am not sure about number).
I know the option fields for Ipv4, but i don't know for IPv6.Please let me know configuration details for server and let me know if the support for above options is there in version 4.2.5 or not.
Thanks & Regards,
VIJAY S.