Upgrading from ISC DHCP 3.0.5 to 4.1 or 4.2 appears to break dhcp-overload function

Simon Hobson dhcp1 at thehobsons.co.uk
Tue Mar 11 15:14:15 UTC 2014

Patrick Trapp <ptrapp at nex-tech.com> wrote:

> Too much information? Not enough? Not the right information?

OK, that helps - it tells me it's well outside my experience ! There are others on here running similarly large networks.
But you could add the DHCP server config file - or at least enough of it to see what's configured. Ie, you don't need the whole file, but should include enough that it's representative of (includes examples of) everything.
Be careful obfuscating addresses - it's easy to overdo it and lose differentiation between (for example) subnets.