DHCP Server not sending offers!

Eugène Ngontang sympavali at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 11:25:57 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I know what you mean here. I know a dhcp server is not oblige to be in the
same subnet as clients, but in my case it should and is, because, for our
architecture.

@Daniel, I know the dhclient FSA functionment, I also know how to check log
messagesw on linux, I just don't see missing offers, which is strange.

What I would like to mention is that things are not working as they should,
and I want to understand why.

*Once again, it's not everytime that the server behaves like this, I said
sometimes it stops sending offers, and when I restart the service it works
fine, without any modification on the configuration. Dis read well my first
post?*

It's not simple network architure or configuration issue, I would have
detect. I want to debug dhcpd, can you help me please? Where can I look
again to locate the origin of the problem?

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Eugène NG

ngonta_e at epitech.net
sympavali at gmail.com
*Aux hommes il faut un chef, et au*

* chef il faut des hommes!L'habit ne fait pas le moine, mais lorsqu'on te
voit on te juge!*