ddns updates for reserved (fixed-address) IPs

Jim Glassford jmglass at iup.edu
Fri Feb 7 16:44:52 UTC 2014

Hi John,

I am looking forward to other, more knowledgeable replies to this.
I believe you will have to remove/clean-up your static records. We are
ddns on our WiFi and wired residence hall subnets but do have static
entries for administrative devices in these subnets. When the static
devices are added or removed I have to use nsupdate to remove old and
add the new.

best!
jim