LDAP schema

Brendan Kearney bpk678 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 19:48:13 UTC 2014

On Sat, 2014-12-06 at 20:31 +0100, Michael Ströder wrote:
> Brendan Kearney wrote:
> > i also configured the cn=unproxied-clients object to point to the parent
> > OU of the SubClass objects:
> >
> > dn: cn=unproxied-clients,ou=DHCP Classes,cn=DHCP
> > Config,ou=Daemons,dc=domain,dc=tld
> > cn: unproxied-clients
> > dhcpsubclassesdn: ou=DHCP SubClasses,cn=DHCP
> > Config,ou=Daemons,dc=domain,dc=tld
>
> Yes, that's where my constraints and web2ldap plugin class clash.
>
> > i wanted to see if i could enumerate by group (and see if the search was
> > Base, One or Sub), and not have to point to each and every SubClass
> > object in the Classes OU.
>
> And did it work?
never finished testing.  i have dhcp working otherwise, and have had
other priorities take my focus away from this.

> > you have simply found where i left off in my testing.
>
> I'm just looking closer to it. Not meant as offense.
>
> Many thanks for your input/feedback.
no offense taken.  i have some new boxes and plan on building them over
the next couple of weeks.  with the new boxes, i did plan on putting
more effort into this.  as i come up with more info, i will reply here.