AW: Can we reload the config without killing the service?

Patrick Trapp ptrapp at nex-tech.com
Fri Aug 1 17:36:24 UTC 2014

That is a subject of an earlier thread. To put it concisely, the first server in the failover pair never recovers without additional attention.

I am trying to find a way to get along until I can upgrade to something post-4.2.6. Reloading the config without restarting the service, if available, might accomplish that.

Patrick