Abdul Khader akhader at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 11:09:08 UTC 2013

Hi Jarek,
OMAP does not allow addition to the config file.
For example, does it allow me to add a new IP rage and load the new
changes to dhcpd ?
I would like to add a new IP range to dhcpd.conf and run a
command/scrip which would update the dhcpd without actually stopping
and starting the dhcpd daemon.

Regards
Abdul Khader