Server not accepting requests from eth2

gary mazzaferro garym at oedata.com
Sat Mar 2 05:14:57 UTC 2013

Hi,

Thanks for the tip... it turned out eth2 was becoming ready very late
creating a race condition.. it was a failing broadcom ethernet
adapter. Replaced the adapter with intel and the problem vanished. It
through me off... By the time I logged in, the interface was up and
running, but dhcpd wasn't interested in the device any longer.

cheers and thanks for the help

gary