ddns-hostname problems - DDNS updates not sent

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.com.au
Fri Jul 5 17:27:58 UTC 2013

On 05/07/13 19:20, Steven Carr wrote:
> You might want to send bugs to dhcp-bugs at isc.org
>
> (I so wish the ISC would publicise their bug tracking, equally git/hg
> source code repos would be good).

Thanks, I'm cc'ing dhcp-bugs

Have other people had problems with DHCPv6 like this?  I found some
posts suggesting it works and others suggesting that it doesn't.

There was also some discussion in Ubuntu:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/isc-dhcp/+bug/1088682/

and it appears they pulled support for "fqdn.fqdn" in their default
client install

I've just tried the dhcpd package from Debian unstable (4.2.4-6) and
that has the same problem