DHCP 4.2 DDNS - zone statements

Sten Carlsen stenc at s-carlsen.dk
Tue Feb 12 18:33:51 UTC 2013

On 12/02/13 18:59, Shawn Routhier wrote:

> It is a known issue.  It was not intentional.
>
> I believe most people include zone statements so
> I'm not sure how many people are affected by this change
> so I'm not sure if and when we shall work on it.
Well, I for one don't include zone statements. I never knew they
existed, so I guess that is the case for many installations.
I will not be hit by this for some time, but it will happen when Fedora
upgrades to 4.2. If I get the time, I will look for zone statements in
the man pages, hopefully before getting updated.

I wonder how the picture is out there? Any good way to figure that out?
Any page for voting?

> Shawn

Best regards

Sten Carlsen