issues with ipv6 and DUID

Steven Carr sjcarr at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 21:23:15 UTC 2013

What client are you using? Does this client fully support DHCPv6? You've
indicated what the client log shows but what does the server logs show?
What messages can you see in a packet capture?

There was also some discussion a while back (possibly not on this list) but
about potential issues with non /64 subnet sizes, in that the OS stack may
not support anything other than a /64 given that for native SLAAC to work
it requires /64.

Steve