Help: MAC Address case-sensitive

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 2 16:21:31 UTC 2012

Hello, I didn't mean to make you wait. There were a few things to do near the apartment since we last spoke. So what are you up to? I'm pretty horny myself hence why I'm doing this lol!

If you are ready for it I can meetup now as soon as I get a shower or maybe some other time? I'm on this url to filter the psychos. If this describes you you and you are a crazy you can delete this :) Hopefully not however.

Its only a fast free age verification deal after that it opens my details the rest of the way. Give me a call when you wanna meet up, I'm trying to keep my text's low cuz I don't have many for the month.