Help: MAC Address case-sensitive

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 2 15:24:54 UTC 2012

Short and sweet I love it! Hah So what're u doin a little later? I am kind of trying to set up a meet tonight or some time over the weekend b/c I work days.

Wouldn't mind some 69 and sex if your DD free? Im 420 friendly tho and I can host if you would like me to. I am on this CL screener deal to ensure that I am not meeting with psychos thru Craigs list it is my profile

Hopefully you would not mind doing the verification you can see my nude pics I put on there as well as my number is safe from the public. Don't share that site I do not want the world having it heh.

So I'll leave it 2 u to call me if u like what u see. I'm going jump in the tub for a bit, shoot me a text or a VM if I am unable to get to the phone and I can call you back when I get out.

XXOO