Does anyone know which structure store the options value in the config file?

Chengyu Fan chengy.fan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 18:11:55 UTC 2012

Hi~
I am trying to modify the isc dhcp code to support dynamical allocation of
an private option, like IP address pool. But it seems like that all other
options are static. So I want to learn from the IP allocation, and let dhcp
server do the allocation dynamically when he receives a request about the
option from clients.

Does anyone know which structure store the options value in the config
file? And which function handles the IP allocation?

Thanks,

--
Regards,
Chengyu Fan