change ip address every 6 hours

Yannick CHAMPS yannick at viti.pf
Wed Feb 15 18:44:20 UTC 2012

This was my feeling that it is more under the AAA responsability to
switch ip addresses. However I will try what has been proposed earlier
and let you know.
We are a new isp and now  in competition with the historical ISP which
is switching ip adresses every 12h since its beginning and does not
offer fixed ip address service.