change ip address every 6 hours

Tom Martinson thomas.s.martinson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 08:39:09 UTC 2012

I again strongly suggest that you rethink this course of action.  But if
you still want to do it.  I would suggest that you read up on how ISC
DHCP servers work, or hire a consultant.

Now once customers realize what you are doing, how are you planning on
solving the problem when people just simply get a lease and statically
assign their IP addresses?  When that starts to happen you will have
some major issues.

I can not stress enough how badly things are going to go wrong if you
take this course of action.

Tom