Duplicated IP's

Randall C Grimshaw rgrimsha at syr.edu
Tue Feb 14 16:48:04 UTC 2012

If you combine your syslog for the two peer servers you will probably see that the conflicting address was offered by the peer but not accepted by the client - which did accept the alternate offer. You may not need to be concerned about this message.
I use the 'deny duplicates;' configuration option. it is documented in 'man dhcpd.conf' YMMV.

Randall Grimshaw rgrimsha at syr.edu<mailto:rgrimsha at syr.edu>