No subject

Fri Feb 17 00:23:59 UTC 2012

=0A=
Regards Anders Rosendal=0A=
=0A=
-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----=0A=
Fr=E5n: dhcp-users-bounce at isc.org [mailto:dhcp-users-bounce at isc.org] F=F6r =
li jun=0A=
Skickat: den 24 juli 2008 05:01=0A=
Till: dhcp-users at isc.org=0A=
=C4mne: RE: matching on giaddr field=0A=
=0A=
Our experience is here=0A=
=0A=
It's no need to add card,just split your network into several VLAN,For=0A=
example:VLAN1,VLAN2,VLAN3=0A=
on the DHCP server ,we can do like this:=0A=
=0A=
shared-network vlan1{=0A=
   subnet [subnet addr] netmask [mask] {=0A=
            #some  options here=0A=
=0A=
             range [range start ip] [range end ip];=0A=
             }=0A=
}=0A=
=0A=
shared-network vlan2{=0A=
   subnet [subnet addr] netmask [mask] {=0A=
            #some  options here=0A=
=0A=
             range [range start ip] [range end ip];=0A=
             }=0A=
}=0A=
=0A=
shared-network vlan3{=0A=
   subnet [subnet addr] netmask [mask] {=0A=
            #some  options here=0A=
=0A=
             range [range start ip] [range end ip];=0A=
             }=0A=
}=0A=
=0A=
=0A=
and also your  should config every switch,divide every swith port into=0A=
specify VLAN=0A=
---------------------=0A=
LIJUN=0A=
CN=0A=
=20=0A=
=0A=
> -----Original Message-----=0A=
=0A=
Disclaimer:=0A=
The contents of this e-mail, and its attachments, if any, are confidential =
and may be protected=0A=
by law against any unauthorized use.  If you have received this e-mail by m=
istake or have=0A=
reason to believe that you are not the intended recipient, please notify th=
e sender by reply=0A=
e-mail as soon as possible and delete it from your computer system immediat=
ely thereafter.=0A=
If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy this e-mail or att=
achment or disclose=0A=
the contents to any other person.  While we have made every effort to keep =
our network virus free,=0A=
we take no responsibility for any computer virus which might be transferred=
 by way of this e-mail.=0A=
=0A=
=0A=
--=20=0A=
This message has been scanned for viruses and=0A=
dangerous content by MailScanner on mars.rosendal.nu,=0A=
and is believed to be clean.=0A=