multiple "match-values" in a subclass

Vijayakumar T. T. vijayt at cdac.in
Wed Aug 8 10:04:19 UTC 2012

Hi,

Please let me know how I can add multiple "match-values" in a subclass
decleration. My aim is to specify as much as MAC address in subclass
defenition, how it can be acheived ?? My current class and sub-class defenition
are as below but here i was only able to define ONE MAC address per subclass.
And in this case if i need to specify 1000 MACs then I should have 1000
subclass statement...How it can be avoided..??

class "cdac.in" { match hardware; };
subclass "cdac.in" 1:00:1e:ec:63:44:11;

The ultimate aim to provide IP address randomly for all registered MAC. Since
we have "N" types of NIC cards, I suppose it may not be possible to do any kind
of maching statement in class defenition.

Kinldy help !!!

Regards
VIJAY