Regarding DHCP-4.2.3-P2??

Cathy Almond cathya at isc.org
Wed Apr 18 17:45:39 UTC 2012

On 18/04/12 17:14, Alan Buxey wrote:
> Yes and its really easy to do, you can just duplicate your current sysinit script and then edit it to use different config file.
>
> ...I haven't done the same under systemd yet...
>
> alan

(Repeating as on the similar/other thread):

I'm replying to this with the email address for creating new feature
request tickets removed from the distribution - please can anyone else
responding make sure they've done the same - if replying to an older
post directly.  Many thanks.

(Just one instance of the feature request is fine - the follow-on
discusson on dhcp-users in support of it or otherwise discussing
behaviour and workarounds, we can link to from our internal ticket
:-)  )

Cathy Almond
ISC Support