Diferent dhcp relay

André netriver at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 23:20:46 UTC 2011

Hello,

Looks like one problem was that the members of c3 were entering in the pool
10.2.x that had specified deny unknown-clients
the client was unknown so it was "rejected" and didn't go into the next
x.x.48.x pool no idea why.

I solved the issue with "deny members of "c3"" and removing the "deny
unknown-clients"

Sorry for just saying this now but I wasn't sure it had worked and needed to
test it a bit more.

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,
FR