no free leases

Peter Rathlev peter at rathlev.dk
Wed May 11 10:20:57 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-05-11 at 00:07 -0400, Steven Stromer wrote:
> I'm not sure if you are making reference here to the intentionally
> defined dual subnets, or to a misconfiguration that will only allow
> devices with reservations to connect. If the former, the creation of
> two subnets is intentional, and I understand that devices will only be
> able to connect to one or another. If the latter, then please tell me
> which directive is keeping non-explicitly reserved devices from
> connecting.

According to your orignal mail you have two pool declarations. One only
allows the class "department1" and the other only allows the class
"department2". The two classes only match a single MAC address each.

Where would other devices go? You would need a pool statement (or rather
a range statement) that doesn't have an "allow members of" to catch
unknown clients, AFAIK.

--
Peter