Reagarding Relay agent Ip

Alex Moen alexm at ndtel.com
Thu Jun 16 13:06:26 UTC 2011

Here's how I do it, YMMV...

if exists agent.circuit-id
{
         log ( info, concat(
         "Lease for ",                     binary-to-ascii (10, 8,
".", leased-address),
         " is connected on DSLAM ",        ( option agent.remote-id),
         " interface ",                    binary-to-ascii (10, 8,
".", substring( option agent.circuit-id, 0, 2)),
         ", using VLAN ",                  binary-to-ascii (10, 16,
"", substring( option agent.circuit-id, 2, 2))
         ));
}

This is in dhcpd.conf...

Good luck!