OMAPI Problem

carlos jorge carlosd2002 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 21 21:03:27 UTC 2011

Hi Shawn

I confess probably due to my inexperience i didn't check versions.

i have this:
DHCP server- 4.2.1-p1
dhcp-devel pkg - dhcp-devel-3.0.5-23-el5_6.4 (i just used yum)

Can this be causing the problem?

I have this scenarios:

search for unkown IP: i receive a "not found" error, it seems ok
Search for unkown Mac: i receive a "not found" error, it seems ok
Search for unkown IP and know Mac: i receive a "not found" error, it seems ok
Search for unkown Mac and unkown IP : i receive a "not found" error, it seems ok

Search for unkown Mac and know IP: i receive unkown error: 393223 and this does not seems ok

I will try to get a newer version for my OS (red hat) and i will post the result.

Thanks,
Carlos