Tracking GB Usage

Thomas Martinson thomas.s.martinson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 16:53:11 UTC 2011

You are looking for IPDR.  IPDR is how this sort of thing is best done on a
CMTS.  You can check out Wikipedia for ipdr.  Google IPDR or go to
www.a-bb.net

[Just to let you know, I work for the company that does Active Resource
Management as the Principal Systems Engineer over at ABN (www.a-bb.net)],

Tom