Tracking GB Usage

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Wed Jan 19 16:49:15 UTC 2011

Where would this be implemented?  Today, the CTMS does DHCP proxy to the ISC server and if the cable modem mac is listed then the cable modem get's an IP at which point the customer can then get an IP etc....  we have no radius in place there today - we use Radius for PPPOE today though...

Thanks,

Paul