DHCPv6/PPP patch

Paul B. Henson henson at acm.org
Thu Aug 25 02:03:32 UTC 2011

On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 06:53:53AM -0700, Shawn Routhier wrote:
> We received the patch and it is in our ticket list.
> As we are resource constrained and have felt that
> other tickets had higher priority we haven't worked
> on it yet.

We have a handful of bug reports and potential patches lost in the queue
as well. Just as some friendly feedback :), it would really be nice to
have an exposed bugzilla or other bug tracker, both to keep tabs on our
submissions and to see if anybody else has already reported a bug we're
seeing...

--
Paul B. Henson  |  (909) 979-6361  |  http://www.csupomona.edu/~henson/
Operating Systems and Network Analyst  |  henson at csupomona.edu
California State Polytechnic University  |  Pomona CA 91768