Free Tool/Test Suite for testing ISC DHCPv6 server

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Thu Aug 4 02:17:27 UTC 2011

What kind of testing are you looking to do?

The IPv6 Forum has a certification and also provides the test suite:

http://www.ipv6ready.org/?page=documents
<http://www.ipv6ready.org/?page=documents&tag=phase-2-dhcpv6>
&tag=phase-2-dhcpv6

I don't see the ISC having anything on their "approved list".  That doesn't
mean it's certifiable.  It would be nice to see ISC go through the process.

Frank